Anyone seen another piece like it?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HickoryMoke, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Hey everyone, I recently got my hands on a nice used bong, I can't find another one like it anywhere on the internet. It is a Hitman 18 inch beaker, pictures included. It has a 29.2mm joint with an original Hitman downstem that converts to 18mm. I am looking to find the original value of it as well as where to find a replacement downstream incase this one were to break.
    Any info on why this incredible piece was discontinued would also be valued.
    Thanks,
    Fellow toker

Attached Files:

2. You could probably find something similar from Hitman on thickassglass.com for around $150. As for the downstem, you can use any downstem with the same dimensions.

3. Looks like your average bong 10 years ago, now percs and ice pinches are popular so bongs like that don't sell. I have in the past paid $80-120 for similar pieces.

4. I've heard of hitman never seen one think there actually worth something not cheap China glass but I could be wrong

5. Yeah I've seen one like this on DHGate better check over there man. Lots of glass @ good prices in there.