How many bowls does it take you to get Stoned ?

Discussion in 'General' started by AlexanderTheGreat3161, Feb 9, 2016.

1. I like to smoke my onie

2. Depends on what i am smoking. But usually 2 bowls out of the bong will do the trick.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 1-2 bowls of cereal depending on how high I am, and the brand of cereal. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a 2 bowl cereal for example.

4. I wish I had some lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Thanks for the replies everyone, wanted to see the average. Looks like about 2 is the lucky number

5. that's interesting, that's what I've been doing since last night lol for 6 months straight I just ate edibles to get high, it's super hard to get them for me since I don't have a card.

6. If I smoke a bowl, one.

If I vape a trench, then probably half or so. Depending on the strain lol.

7. I'm a two bong toke, two dab, whole doobie kinda guy.

I don't really smoke many bowls as far as a pipe goes. I do have a Sherlock we call chubs mcchubberson or just "chubs" to those that know it best. That fucker has a deeeep bowl and you could easily pack a couple grams believe it or not. That pipe I like but there is no way I could handle a couple of those bowls to my head lol!

8. We will see aboot that!

9. Lol and I eat hash oil hahaha

10. Even really dank weed is kinda boring to me

Wax all day mayne. You get much higher much faster

11. #32 MileeSquirts, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
    Before I left the US... Less than one bowl. Usually finished it to be a champ though.

After I get back, I think waaaaaay less than one bowl.

@above poster: yeah, wax is the shit. I actually helped my bro make a shit ton once and he threw a lot my way. Really clean, crisp high. None of that groggyness.

12. It depends on the strain, and which # session it is that day. 2-4 depending on everything, with each "bowl" being 0.25-0.5g vaped with a log vape through a nice bong.

13. Bowls....? I'm lucky if I can get through one. I'm a cheap date.

14. Really depends on what you smoke, bowl size, and what ur using

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. With quality weed, it shouldn't take you more than one medium sized bowl to get stoned.

16. Ussualy one bowl to get the initial baked feeling going, then another 3 or 4 hours later to keep the good times rolling. anything more than 3 is just a waste imo.

17. I can't remember the last time I got stonded out of my mind, all my highs tend to be the same now, super chill and relaxing. However one kief bowl snapped through the bong gets me instantly stonded

18. dabsss

🐜

19. #40 ithinkigonedumb, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016

yea where im from though its best to know where its coming from. alot of people around here smoking "dabs" dont know there oil was actually made from what was left of the plant after harvest #DIY