Strange events regarding 666.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dingdong001, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Every since I started smoking properly, I've noticed 420 and weed references everywhere.
    It's a matter of perception and a bit of coincidence..

2. When I went to get a PO Box (in a town where there was no door service) the postmaster offered his personal box up because he was moving. It was PO Box 666, which apparently nobody wanted. My wife at the time's Grandma would refuse to mail us anything to that PO Box because of the numbers.

I think there are interesting and beautiful patterns in life but the whole body of spirituality and religion is, to me, just a lazy way of feeling like you have an answer to the unknowns in life.

3. The highway that goes through my town used to be Route 666. During that time we led the nation in DUI related fatal accidents. Every weekend you would hear about someone getting killed by a drunk driver or a drunk pedestrian gets taken out by a semi. Which led to phantom hitchhiker stories and ghostly figures walking along the road. The White Lady is the one I hate the most. One second she's walking by the road and the next she is in your back seat. Nagging. There were all kinds of supernatural stories about 666 and when it was finally changed to U.S. 64 the stories stopped. Except the skinwalker stories. They never get old. :/ Thanks to more stringent DUI laws and more traffic lights the fatalities are down. Some people say it's because the name of the highway was changed and the "curse" ended.

Some people are stupid.

4. Oh man. The ending, killer !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'm still laughing. I think it would be even funnier if you didn't mean for it to be funny. Some people say it's because the name of the has changed and the "curse" has ended.

SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!! LOL

6. We see so many different series of numbers letters ,shapes and shadows that look and spell so many different things through out our life. We choose to see what we want. Fixated blindness is a real thing. For example, our nose. It's in your view, all day long it doesn't change. Our brains choose not to see it. What a glorious design we are

7. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Personally I don't believe in religion and the like nor do I believe in ghosts and the sort. Basically I'm saying I think you're losing your mind a bit and have NOTHING to worry about its all in your head.

9. I like the g.c. poetry.
    And the like
    And the sort.
    Magical