Strange events regarding 666.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dingdong001, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Hey i'm a regular guy from Belgium, my whole lif numbers didn't mean anything to me, when a 666 would occur ofcourse everybod would notice and laugh about it.
    At the age of 21 things got real weird real fast, i was bowling with my brother and sister and i noticed on the scoreboard i had 66 points.
    Offcourse in my head i added another 6 and laughed a bit in my mind about it, at the exact moment i was thinking about this my sister said: "uuhhmmm...6.....6.....6...." she was searching the lightweight bowling ball of 6 kilogramms.
    This freaked me out quite a bit, spooked as i was i went to the toilet, while washing my hands i noticed the pupils of my eyes got quite large, allmost as if i had a sugar rush or got high on xtc. i was completely clean tho.

After calming down i told my brother and sister about my experience, they called me crazy obviously, so we drove on our way home.
    The minor event was pretty much out of my mind while driving home, i felt much better and thought i was just overreacting.
    BUT suddenly 2 adult rams appeared on the road in front of my car, completely black of colour with the perfect bended demon horns.
    In 20 years i've never seen rams on the loose on that road, NOT EVEN A STRAY DOG.

Offcourse this freaked me out quite a bit, i mean ... wtf is going on? at this point everyone believed me though.
    i mean ... for both my brother and sister it was hard to ignore the rams, they finally understood my paranoia.

Nowadays months later i just keep noticing the 666's everywhere i go, as a kid i also noticed but it was so rare for me to see those even with friends, now i se them EVERY DAY !!??? What is life? Seriously, am i just going crazy or do these things prove there is something supernatural trying to show me something, or just trying to destroy me. I don't know what to think anymore.

2. Maybe you are possessed, ever seen the Excersist - Diary of Emily Rose? Maybe Satan has finally started the armageddon between our lord jesus christ Nd himself.

But, my final Nd best guess - Stop smoking so much weed and perhaps get checked out bud?

3. Ah, so you're marked as well. Don't worry, this is all part of the plan.

4. I bought your soul on the dark web

5. You're just upside down. It's really 9 9 9. You're good. It's turbo tax trying to hook you with their deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Ok Op this is what it is .. somebody from the gates of hell is trying to contact you .. you must go to your local church & ask the lord for some assistance .. tell'em to protect you from demons ...

7. Thats weird i have a birthmark that looks like 6 6 6 :/

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Or just ask if they can leave a message and you will call them back when you get a minute.

9. Cool story, bro.........

10. #10 spliffhitter77, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    Black Rams with perfect demon horns...but first let us ponder the question..What is the perfect demon horn?

11. Ram horns, lol.

12. 6neutrons 6protons 6 electrons makes a atom . Atoms turn to energy, energy is life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Lol i found a dollor bill in my wallet and it has gay printed with money sighn and the four numbers in corner is 6666 wierd

14. I was offered a License plate with 666 on it and told them to keep it. I've also seen a private jet with N666 as the call sign.....we called it the devil's plane but it's really Ed force one (Iron Maiden's B757).

15. Long live ED!!!!

16. Its quite simple and flattering actually. Ever since satan broke up with saddam he just never really felt the same. Sure, chris full filed his desires for the time being, but saddam ruined that fir him to. Its been many years since hes had a partner and this is really just him trying to get your attention :) soon enough hell reveal himself to you, and you can bet your sandy butthole that hell looking damn fine. Then once the relationship gets serious enough hell ask you to die and go all the way. Cool guy but a tad crazy, give him a chance

17. He killed Kenny. The bastards.

18. #18 doobysmkr, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    I don't worry about the devil. I'm married to his sister LOL

PS Perfect devil horns----- \m/**\m/ ----- now that's perfect devil horns!!

19. Start a band :metal:

20. #20 chenzough, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    Call it, "ScRoWDooM" !!!!