Walmart Confusion.

Discussion in 'General' started by Scum702, Feb 8, 2016.

1. #21 STIGGY, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016

If he does that I see the Boss now
    [​IMG]

Screw Walmart
    Get a Job working construction or landscaping more money

Oh and most bosses won't drug test unless you are a trained Heavy Equip/Op or Big Rig driver

2. Im late but ill give my two cents anyway, ur fucked OP.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. "It's walmart" is kinda what i was eluding too.. I mean like.. It's walmart, rofl, just tell the truth and if he tells ya to fuck off well fuck that person. Like you can't sit here and tell me somebody with the ambition to work at walmart for their entire life does not smoke pot or drink.

If it really comes down to it OP, just take a t-break and find a GOOD job.

Although, the economy where i am at is just horrible.. Journeymen working at sobeys n shit, its pretty bad.. But i hope it gets better for everyones sake.. Thank fuck i chose a career outside of oil.. Everyone told me "Oil, oil, oil!" and now they are all out of work. Don't base your career off a non-renewable resource.

4. Try target, a friend of mine went through orientation and everything. Never got tested.

5. Lol.

Fail/10

6. Maybe it's different in the States but I was hired at Wal-mart years ago(I live in Canada) and they never drug tested me or any of the applicants as far as I know.

Didn't think you'd need to pass one to work at fuckin Wally world lol when I was there half the employees were baked on the job.

7. Wtf? Even Wal-mart drug tests? I think I would have to be stoned to tolerate working there.

8. good stuff

🐜

9. Do you have any friends that don't inhale dope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. All construction drug tests landscaping I've never been tested for that lol

11. #31 Vicious, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016

At the orientation they're going to ask you general screening questions, you'll probably end up doing some kind of ethics test on a computer then they will hand you off with a note to a lab or office to do the drug test within 24hrs or whatever.

12. Just apply for a better job. walmart is for immigrants and idiots

13. Dude i know everyone needs a job vut fuck walmart. Just buy fake peepee. Walmart uses eScreens.

orale holmes