Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bought some today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by baconchips, Feb 8, 2016.

1. yeah and the amount i put in there.. this is gonna last me for a while

2. this will last me two days dude

3. i have a low tolerance

4. Yeah that's definitely lower end mids, but you being a beginner it doesn't surprise me you got really high off a small amount.

5. #25 baconchips, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    Regular, short cigarette paper with half weed half tobacco and I'm pretty high. Making tea seems as difficult as running a marathon and it takes 20 minutes to get up from the couch.

I got told today that the dealer is an amateur grower and sells excess he doesn't smoke to friends. My roommate is a close childhood friend of his and he said that is the only reason he is willing to sell to me. Really not bad for twenty-something dollars.

6. makes sense for the lack of professionalism, very much a hes got it lying around if he's got more than hes going to use might as well get something for it rather than have it go old.
    looks like he's probably smoking the better bits himself and selling the lower stuff, but if your happy with what you get for what you pay thats fine.

could be a useful relationship- if hes growing what he wants to smoke it may be he'll be rotating in interesting strains every now and again because he wants to try them

7. #27 baconchips, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016

You a fortune teller!

Bought some for the weekend and he said it's a different strain. Opinions?

yeah.jpg

8. Looks like some regular weed in the first pic. It sounds like your guy just throws whatever in a bag and sells it to you. So next time just tell him more more when he says "is that enough?" lool either way lokos like atleast 4 or 5 grams so not bad :D

9. that looks like quite nice weed, you can see the trichomes (little white crystals with THC) on it.