Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bought some today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by baconchips, Feb 8, 2016.

1. #1 baconchips, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
    I'm an aboslute beginner. I paid 28 dollars for this.

How many grams is this approx?

rsz_120160208_181923.jpg

rsz_20160208_181914.jpg

Any opinions about quality?

2. looks like 1/8

I want to hear how you paid $28

Were you bargaining

Did you go to dispensary

3. Nope, it's illegal where I live. I just gave him the money, I didn't say a word. So I'm guessing I made a good deal? ^^

4. I don't know where you live the weird thing is the price.

A gram (dimebag) bought on a street is $10
    1/8 $30-50 depending where you live
    1/4 $70-100
    half an oz $120-150

Dealers don't bargain unless you're buying an oz

Did you have to give him bills and change?

Dispensaries have their own set prices and may charge anything ($7, 9.99, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15) for a particular strain

5. Nah, he just asked "how much do you have?" and I gave him $28 exactly (all i had on me).

He poured the weed from a jar onto the foil, then asked "that look good to you?" and gave it to me, along with some instructions as to what I should and shouldn't say on the phone next time. That was it.

6. I see

He is a small time dealer who sells to pay for his own habit, nothing more. You want to get the phone of a person with scales who sells to him (which is his heavily guarded secret) or you will get ripped off sooner or later, sooner

7. Ah, okay.

Thanks for the tip dude, I'll be careful!

8. As for grade, looks middle-low. Not too low, but not quite middle. IMO.

9. Yeah I know, I was just looking for a rough estimation since it was my first time. If I keep on smoking I'll make sure to buy one of those from the head shop nearby!!

10. looks quite good, but a dealer with scales could always rip you off.

11. He invited me over to his house so I wasn't really expecting that much shady stuff, but thanks everyone for letting me know how things go! :)

12. not really shady, just a bit unprofessional. you would be as well getting scales to see how much you get

13. I am about to roll my first joint, wish me luck!!

14. Post your thoughts when you are high mayne!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. ive never heard of the strain called Today.

looks like ass

16. For your first transaction on the black market, consider your first time purchase of $28/eighth your standard expectation based on how you received your deal. Unfortunately, there is no regulation for the black market.

17. fuckin hell this hit me hard

and this took ages to write. like 45 minutes.

18. if you feel $28 worth of high after smoking it then you got a good deal

19. whoah bro