Helpppppp

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Hellfire2657, Feb 8, 2016.

1. my plant is 15 days old today from seed and yesterday I noticed the bottom round leaves are turning yellow and the first pointy leaves it got are turning yellow and curling up and just look bad I don't know what to do until tommarow when I can get new soil new lights mylar and new fan and temp monitor and all that stuff I'm hoping she has just sucked my little cup dry of bytes and needs some more soil n bigger pot in the health picture it was 2 days ago

Attached Files:

2. Transplant it and water it so you get lots of run off.

3. That soil you've got it planted in is way too heavy. This stuff like very light and arid soil with tons of perlite in it....40% or more at least. Don't know what kind of soil you're using, but it's probably loaded with slow release fertilizer and has burned your little plants to some degree, but I think your main problem is that the soil is holding too much water and these plants don't like their roots sitting around in moisture for very long. You need very good drainage in the bottom of your cup, much more perlite in that soil and you need to back off the watering until the soil has dried out almost totally. Fix you some better soil with the added perlite and then repot it into another cup. Water it in with pH'd water (range 6.3 to 6.7 for soil grows) and then stick it under the veg light and leave it alone. It will grow with no hovering required by anybody. Your soil should have plenty of nutrition in it to take your plant through the cup stage, into a 1 gal. pot and through that and into the next size container before you need any extra. Next time, try to get yourself some good formulated grow soil or either mix your own from a proven organic recipe....tons on the forum to choose from. In my experience, if you have them in the right kind of soil, understand how to water properly and not keep them too wet and make sure the water or feed mix you use is pH'd to the right range, they'll grow fine without too many problems. We typically don't give ours any nutes until they have gone through cups, 1 gal. pots and into the final container they will flower in for awhile. If you use the right kind of soil, you don't have to pour chemicals to them. TWW