Bernie Sanders Mixtape from 1987

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt77, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Probably the most serious presidential candidate I have yet to see in the 2016 elections. Trump is a derailed lunatic, and would no doubt start World War 3 .. Hillary Clinton looks like a scary alcoholic granny.. Marco Rubio would be a painful step backwards for everything that the US worked hard to change in the first decade of the 21st century.

Sadly, I think that Hillary Clinton will probably win.. cause, everyone knows who Hillary Clinton is. Her speeches and ideas aren't exactly inspiring.

2. #3 Jane_Bellamont, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    p.s.
    Apparently he's also going to legalize weed on the federal level. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I would no doubt move to the United States if Bernie Sanders got elected. Party with hot lesbians, smoke weed without the paranoia of getting caught, get a university education without the fear of ending up with a massive loan to repay.. ... if the market decides that my degree is worthless ... lol

I originally thought of moving to Canada, but it's a bit freezing up there. Would still beat living here in New Zealand. This country is stuck in the 19th century.. people here have also become really cold and overall, no fun.

3. #4 Vesna, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016

Regardless of who wins the 2016 presidential election I'm getting the fuck out of this country to Canada as soon as my lease is up.

4. Bernies record is dope asfucck

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

5. hmmm...unrelated to this topic...but i stumbled upon your youtube channel after seeing a "LEGALIZE CATNIP" comment.! haha nice music, video, creative keep it up yo ( : Small world on the interwebz

6. :D

Loose lips sink ships, yo... shhhh