Any idea what these spots mean?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sgtchickens, Feb 7, 2016.

1. There's been some spots on my leaves. I'm using ocean forest soil with a clone I bought from a dispensary. It's under 4 23watt 5000k cfl [​IMG]

2. Are you giving the plant nutrients

3. No, only what the soil contain

4. How long ago did you transplant?...soil could be to hot..bt im not 100% sure

5. I'd say it's been about a week. I'm not sure, but I think it's gotten a little worse. Could I be over watering?

6. Over watered.

7. Does seem a little droopy also...jst let it dry out for a cpl days

8. Aight, thanks for the advice :) should it go away, or just keep growing on?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Looks to be a little over watered and also a bit of nitrogen deficiency.

10. It looks over watered and slight burn. If that's in straight ffof then yea its prob slightly hot. Cut ur ffof for sedling/ clones w a 50/50 mix for sedlings. Just what I do my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

11. It looks like a classic case of nutrient overdose to me. When you water, rinse the soil out

12. Should I let it get extra dry before flushing it a bit with water?

13. Id say flush now so u can stop further damage then let dry out a bit..but im not entirely* sure

14. Flushing it won't over water it?

15. Don't listen to that guy he doesn't even think he's right, its already got more water than it needs if anything repot in dryer soil.

16. I couldn't just let it dry out a bit before watering again?

17. You can do what ever you want with it, but if I had an over watered plant I'd repot into dryer soil with more perlite in it before the roots started to rot.

18. Oh okay thanks man

19. Do the roots rot fast and easily?

20. No need for "extra" dry, just the regular dry is fine. I don't see any signs of over watering so I wouldn't worry about that. Just when you do water, run lots of it through the soil to try and rinse some of those extra nutrients out