Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Long time smoker had very strange experience off of weak weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by j420j420, Feb 6, 2016.

1. So I've been smoking for about 6 or 7 years and last night something very strange that has never happened before happened. Right before I went to sleep I went to the bathroom in the bathroom I starting feeling really weird, almost like I was really really drunk. I could barely stay up straight and felt like really not in control of my body like if I was incredibly drunk. I walked out of the bathroom and fell down after a few steps and had to crawl all the way to my bed. I felt really really weird like I was dying or something.

Now what makes this even weirder is its not a case of me just smoking weed that was much stronger than expected or something like that. The weed I was smoking was much lower quality than I would normally buy, I paid half the price I would normally for weed and I don't think it's likely to have been contaminated with anything b/c I got it from a close friend who got it from another friend who lives in astate where weed is legal.

I'm really confused and slightly scared about what happened and any help/advice is really really appreciated.

Some more information about the incident. My tolerance atm is slightly lower than normal b/c I've been cutting down a little bit recently going from an everyday smoker to only smoking on he weekends the last 2 weeks. But I don't feel it has made a very significant difference. Also I smoked about 5 large bowls out of a bong last night throughout the night starting at like 9 and ending around 1 smoking 2 basically right before I went to sleep. Also do u think something like stress could be the cause of this I've recently had a lot of shit on my mind and just before this happened and something fairly stressful also happened.

Any input is very appreciated thanks in advanced

2. how do you feel today, op?

3. More or less normal, I feel maybe a bit more groggy and spaced out than normal, but I also didnt have great sleep last night b/c I woke up early, so idk if its even related to the weed.

4. #4 Lenny., Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016

i wouldn't worry about what happened

it was either you got too high, smoked shitty weed, or you're just one of those guys that freaks out when they smkoe weed

no damage done

5. Why would shitty weed do this to me and then should I throw the rest out I still have like a q. Definately didn't get too high, like I said its really shitty compared to what I normally smoke. And also like I said ive been smoking for like 7 years regularly and this has never happened to me before so I don't think I'm just one of those guys that freaks out from weed

6. #6 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    sounds like a panic attack ''underwater'' feeling

it can happen to anyone. even chong

7. as long as you feel fine i wouldn't worry about it

8. that's how I felt when I had my first heart attack.

9. Basically this was a blood pressure thing. Ive had this happen a few times its probably from standing up/moving too fast. Its completely normal. Also just so you know going from everyday tokin to only on weekends has a HUGE impact on your tolerance. So basically your lowered tolerance and your blood pressure caused this.

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

10. #10 firerat, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016

I was just coming on here to say this.

Are you on any meds for blood pressure OP?