100% Secure Stealth Growbox Design?

Discussion in 'Security' started by thatdudethan, Feb 4, 2016.

1. I need to be able to grow some beauties, but I also need to be able to keep it to myself and no one else, that means even to people who are in the same room as the growbox at any given time. I need a design that is 100% carbon filtered, looks like something completely undetectable (preferably something that doesn't even open at all normally) so overly curious people won't find it. Can anyone point me to a tutorial or guide or even just give helpful insight?
    Just so you know, I'll be growing something like Blue Mystic, smaller and less odor, and I'm not particularly concerned with the yield so the growbox can be smaller as I've read so much about lsting and scrogging I have enough knowledge to work out the yeild on my own.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 gardeningheaven, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2016
    build you a grow box shape just like a normal small cabinet paint it black on outside to give it that smoothe feel.look .Put a lock and door and handle put it in the corner of a room .Make it light proof from the inside somehow.. so it doesn't become noticeable from outside it .custom wire it to where it sticks out at the bottom were it's less notice able .use good usb pc fans .That have great reviews from amazon or ebay .That way you buy quiet pc fans .Now about odor control i havent done .People make homemade carbon filter to fit the exhaust hole .It would have to be inside also to conceal the stealthiness .