Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First timer

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ahahyeet, Feb 4, 2016.

1. So I've never smoked before. I've also never ate an edible before. The only time I can is during school. A friend of mine who smokes all the time, eats edibles all the time, ect told me she would buy me an edible. Is it safe to try it at school?? Will I freak out

2. You would pass out before freak out. I suggest either eating the edible or smoking outside and then hang out in your room or a friends house for several hours. Or do it sometime at night so you can just chill until you want to sleep

3. That is just such a bad idea on so many levels.... You're just asking for a suspension and some time talking with the cops...

Reminds me of a time back in school when me and a bunch of buds went out and got 'really fucking high' at lunch --- we all had the same class after lunch --- everyone in the room - including the teacher - knew we were buzzed as hell --- the teacher went so far as to just fuck with all of us throughout the hour - 'pop quiz... whats the answer... tic-tic-tic - bzzzz' - flipping shit to anyone that was spacing out --- funny as hell! Good memory.

I'm sure you wouldn't get away with that nowadays --- zero tolerance - sucks to be you....

4. I've bought it. I'm now going to try it before I sleep. Just to feel it before I experienced it at school.

5. When you say school do you mean high school (no pun intended) or college?

6. I doubt edibles at school would be a good idea. Only do that if you know exactly how potent your edibles will be for you. It's easy to be caught by surprise by edibles, they take a while to kick in and you can end up extremely high for several hours.

7. I ate it last night. I know how much to eat at school now. By school, I mean high school.

8. Unless you're 18 this site isn't for you. If you are, don't try any type of weed for the first time at school? How stupid are kids getting now a days...