Itz Stax eason Yaaay

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kushifornia, Feb 4, 2016.

1. #41 letsmokeasweet, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    Man blue dream sounds good. I sent in my 2009 1040 a few weeks ago and i just got a leter yesterday saying i was wrong on one of my forms and i was actaully due and exyra 94 dollers yay.

2. Why the postal system and internet today are awesome. TurboTax simplifies the process so much I actually received the amounts of refund that they claimed I would receive on my file this year. Very happy with their online services!

a little extra sometimes goes long way [​IMG]

3. yea I liked turbo Tax. My problem is I have to file for prior year taxes so I can't use turbo tax for tha . (or can I????). I wish I could it would be less frustrating lol. I am really hoping I send in all the other years so I can do 2015 online this time :)

4. Advertisement lol

5. I'm buying another synthesizer. Got 5 already (2 nice ones) but damn when you're hooked, you're hooked

6. This is misinformation. If you make under a certain amount (In Canada) you are guaranteed a return, but that amount is like.. Just below 30,000 i believe. Most people who make above 30,000 in Canada get their GST cheques back n thats about it. Some exceptions, as always. People who are on salary may get a return, maybe, but people who work overtime and an abundance of it usually have to pay when they file for a return.

7. He wasn't talking aboot Canada

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I think he is a she*

9. Its been up and down. 3 years ago I was getting 2500 back on a yearly income of 44k. I started a new job and made more money 3 years ago making 60k I get back like 350-550.