Itz Stax eason Yaaay

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kushifornia, Feb 4, 2016.

1. to all of you that owe, get a real tax lawyer. Places like H&R block are there to rip you off. I went from owing to getting money back every year. They do cost more, anywhere from 200$ to 500$ is what it cost me. Sounds like a lot until I started getting 2000$ to 3000$ back for the last 5 or so years that I worked. No fucking way 40$ retard tax associate is going to hook you up like that. They never did for me.

So I go with a guy named homer Kim out of long beach, diversified tax solutions is the name of it. He has a license for all 50 states, does everything by fax, has a wall of certificates and college education to back it all up. I'm am dead fucking serious when I say each and every person who does their own taxes or goes for the 40 dollar special is getting screwed out of a lot of money.

As a matter of fact my wife and I went with her friend who worked for some tax service that paid for her 5 hour training course. She was a supposed tax master who had done thousands of these kinds of things. We were gonna get a whopping 255$. I remember thinking that it couldn't possibly b right because she got use almost 500$ the year before. Sure enough she called back after redoing our taxes and said we owed this time. I was like DAFUQ? So I took this guy up on his offer about handling my taxes for free this year because I got him out of a super tight spot for some data recovery. Friend of a freind and all that. Anyway, he got my wife and I 2357$. I remember the exact number because we went from owing to getting some riotous bucks back. I was kind of worried that maybe he was breaking the law and I was gonna go to jail r something for this. Homer laughed and laughed and then reminded me of the several terabytes of data I had recovered for him. Being that he owns said business he explained that the data was years and years with thousands and thousands of people like me and no one had gone to jail for tax fraud r evasion just yet, himself included.

I know it was a long story and if homer hadn't got me thousands of dollars back for going on some thing like 5 or 7 years in a row at that time. That equates to a lot of ganja and several new pieces to enjoy it in. Good luck blades!

2. Finally getting a car when i get mine

Sent from my LGMS345 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. I got £1200 from the tax once. Still not sure why. We dont pay our own taxes its taken from our wages weekly/monthly. Guess they dont trust us to pay it ourselfs lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I usually get around $800 back, probably will just save most of it for now as I don't really need anything.

5. Okay? Every person is different. If you are married, have kids, claim more than 1. It's not the same for everyone

6. They do that in the states too but if they took too much then they give it back to you. So really it isn't free money it's your money the Gov used interest free.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Not necessarily.
    It depends on how you fill out your W-4.
    I prefer to owe, so that I can use my money during the year.
    You have to keep an eye on it so that you don't get hit with a penalty for keeping to much.
    Each year I owe the feds about $2000 and the State about $600.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  8. I have to pay in this year , I dont make THAT much money either. Usuallt would get like a grand back, now Im in the hole this year. Hate it.

9. Pay off the last of my debt.

10. I'm self-employed so I'll be owing, just not yet sure how much it will be.

11. I'm way over supplying it. It definitely depends on a lot of factors.

12. Pretty sure my state refund got taken back by the state for debts owed to the state in my name. As for my federal, I can afford to pay for this semester of community college and books, and possibly a new toy to play with, like an iPod Touch or a galaxy tab E. I justify the purchase of electronics as necessary school equipment, because being a student is a task in itself when it goes on 9 years past high school graduation... haha I'm such a slow kid even though I was taking advanced coursework before I got into college shit.... but that real life work exp pays off in some kind of way so I'm getting mine. And probably like a half O of blue dream or cheese, but I've really been liking this OG SKywalker batch that came in this season, just a modest price increase for that better flower though. All in all if I get money to spend I'm spending it fast [​IMG]

13. I don't like to lend the government my interest free money, so I aim to break even

â—†

• Like Like x 1
  14. They should really teach this shit in highschool.

• Like Like x 3
  15. odd.
    🐜

16. What is odd?

17. maan I need to do my taxes. I haven't even done them the last few years. I'm poor and have kids so I know I'm due for something fat.
    I'll probaly take us on a trip and use the rest to make money.

18. hey mistasparks when you do your taxes check out the education credit.
    Whatever you spend fo school you can use as a deduction and you will get a larger refund.

• Like Like x 1

19. with the help of TurboTax, efiling made everything simple and this time the filing charge was actually free like they advertised. Got my refund and was able to pay for school this semester with books and even some blue dream to make the stress seam like no change at all [​IMG]

20. Gettin a car