pictures of my plant at 9 days from sprout

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hellfire2657, Feb 4, 2016.

1. this is my baby at 9 days after sprouting its weird the first 2 fan leaves seem to have a bend in them naturally will share a pic as well I've heard that genetics has about half of what makes good weed but I bealive if u grow it to the best u can and give it the most u can it won't matter if it was crap b4 it will be great shit because the seed and the weed u got it from was probably mexican brick weed just tossed in dirt in shitty conditions . that's just what I think anyone else beg to differ?? tell me what u think anyways
    Happy Growing!

Attached Files:

2. Sweet plant, looks a little light , as far as taking brick weed seeds or shit weed seeds and growing them out, yes it is way better than what was in the bag, but proven genetics are just that, proven genetics
    I recently grew 3 strains in the exact same conditions, same light, soil, cure etc, 1 st strain was kalashnikova (ak47x white Widdow) second was cheesey headband( uk cheesex707 headband) both bought from a reputable seen company, the 3rd was a bagseed that came from a decent bag of lower grade miss, most likely Mexican, decent enough stuff, the first 2 were absolutely A+++ buds the 3 T's meh.... Nothing like the qualities the first 2

Check out my grow report
    http://youtu.be/XrqtYNDulSc

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1395187-Booms-AK-47-X-White-Widdow--Organic-LED-Grow

3. man its up and down the problem is consistancy and proven results its hit or mis with bag seed now i cancargue from both ends becaise ive grown some killer ass brick weed seeds with proper car and food and conditions they can grow awesome now from the other end you have no clue where that seed came from if it was a hermie plant its likely to produce a hermie plant and i mean granit you can smoke it but 3 fiths could be seed weight plus the cleaning you have to do to get pollen off and such but i have grown some killer ass bag seed from some mid grade and had wonderful results some better than some seeds from reputable breders but with all that being said when i get my beans from where i get them i know whats comming i know what to expect what defeciancies to look for the yeild will be better and consistant they grow similar is pace easyvto maintain so i mean this can be argued till the cows come home im speaking on my experiences only

4. Boomboom4200 I like ur cola bud u had in your topic thumbs up n BTW I am a new grower

5. U should see now

Sent from my i708Q using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [​IMG]

Sent from my i708Q using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Nodes look tight 🏻🏼.. Nice job... Cheers 🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app