The truth about politics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mr.Grey420, Feb 4, 2016.

1. In the united states there is a system where you must chose to fall into either a democrat or republican category. This is why for the past few years all the candidates have been crap. You need to make do with this system and start from scratch. First of all, both democrats and republicans have good and bad ideas. If that wasnt true then the country wouldnt be divided and everyone would agree on one party. So you need to get rid of parties and let every candidate be his own form of mini "party". Having to choose between two parties greatly limits the effectiveness of any given candidate, its almost like the system set up to fail. The ideal candidate would choose a stance on issues based purely on logic without religion interfering. Whatever benefits the greater good is the right decision. Next make sure that the voting system works a lot better than it does now make it easy and efficient and encourage citizens to tote, and reduce the influence of government on voting. When ou have your logical candidate the rest is easy. The current system is shit

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

2. So you have it all figured out basically?

3. well its not too hard when you can see into the future...

4. Wow, you can even see into the future? Gatdamn, what can't you do? How long do you guys live for anyway?

5. All of us are clones of the "perfect" grey. Since we adhere to a strict diet and lifestyle we can live anywhere from 600-1200 years

6. why?

-Yuri

7. my specific model is used merely as a foot soldier so to speak. We have very little emotions and are only created to work and do research. Other higher up grays are constructed in different manners through gene splicing.

8. We all know the problem. The issue is how to resolve it.

9. I told people communism was bad.... they no listen

-Yuri

10. yeah, those damn commies

11. So. Tell us a good alien world politics story?

Typed in the cockpit of a runaway Boeing

12. well remember 9/11? ALIENS

13. That explains the directed energy weapons used!

14. The most logical approach for unity amongst parties I've heard of for a long time. Like the way your noodle thinks. I been screaming the same thing all day on this and other blog sites for a while. The campaign(smoke), the candidates(the mirrors), and a loudmouth billionaire take your eyes off the prize while government divide and conquer leaving us ,its citizens as cannon fodder!!! Most uninformed Americans can't see the forest for the trees sadly.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. He wasn't talking about uniting parties but getting rid of them. Unless you are referring to she mindless followers of the parties.

16. Really? All that technology and 2 planes into 2 buildings was what you could muster?

Weak.

17. 3 buildings

18. Oh shit, I need more coffee.

Still weak.

19. they had to make it look like primitive earth third world terrorists

-Yuri

20. I guess.