She doesnt feel the same

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by vividream, Feb 3, 2016.

1. I've know this girl for a while now maybe 3yrs or so. We were work colleagues and she had a boyfriend at that time. But we got along very well and I secretly liked her. I never told her how I feel towards her until recently. She broke up with her boyfriend last summer and when I found out about it, I asked her out, but she told me that she's not ready to date anyone yet. And around Christmas time she asked me if I wanted to do something with her. So we went out for dinner and drinks. Both of us getting a bit tipsy she went for it and kissed me, I didn't make a move on her as I didn't know how she feels towards me. We also slept with each other that night. And from then on we started talking every day, we would see each other a lot even though she has moved to a different city about an hour away from where I live. And here's my dilemma since we've know each other for a long time now and I liked her for a long time, I think I'm starting to fall in love with her, but I know for certain that she doesn't fell the same about me. She tells me that she cares about me and that she really likes me. She isn't a very affectionate person nor does she talk about her feeling. So I'm feel a bit frustrated not knowing how she really feels about me. And she even said she doesn't know when she will feel love again towards someone. I don't want to end it, but any advice?

2. How? Did you ask her directly, or do you just feel this way by her actions?

My advice, don't beat around the bush and tell her what you just told us.

3. We talked about it, I told her how I feel for her, but she doesn't really have anything to say which frustrates me. Every time we talk about it it's me who does the talking and all she says is she doesn't know what to say

4. Expressing your feelings for a female first is a death wish.

5. ANY person that cannot communicate their feelings is going to be an undesirable partner for a relationship. PERIOD. Run the fuck away and do not look back, these chicks are like boomerangs.

6. "but I know for certain that she doesn't fell the same about me."

But then -

"feel a bit frustrated not knowing how she really feels about me"

Which is it?

Dude - fuck all the beating around the bush - no pun intended. Take her out once more - just ONCE and tell her how you feel and that you'd like to have a relationship.

You will know immediately whether you're wasting your time - or not.

GL

J

7. ^ sums it up dude,

8. At least you banged her. Nuff said

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-