Hair is fucking nasty

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Mr.Grey420, Feb 3, 2016.

1. images7O0LR3HT.jpg
    [SUB][/SUB]<sup></sup><del></del>

2. my species has no gender or genitalia so i may not engage in sexual intercourse nor do i have the desire to do so

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

3. Oh sorry I thought you were being serious now I see your just a kid....never mind doesn't apply to "aliens"

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Perhaps we are superior? Made by the image of God while you aliens are just rodents

5. god damn it rick you drunken bastard!

6. The Only Good Grey is A dead Grey

[​IMG]

7. god damn it rick you drunken bastard!

8. Lol don't get so worked up, all I said was 'perhaps' [​IMG]

9. hey rick whats up with season three man we've been waiting forever

10. You waited forever for season 2 too. Be patient

11. Is OP honestly trying to role play on this forum? Does it look like a fucking anime convention in this bitch?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

12. #33 Delphinidins, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016

Hair is an extension to our nervous system. Native Americans grew their long hair to aid in their tracking abilities. There was studies in Vietnam i think at the time of wars where they noticed native americans were the best trackers but when they cut their hair they suddenly lost their abilities and weren't able to track or sense no where near as good.

There is a reason most spiritual masters grow long beards and hair and that is one of them i believe. Awareness and ESP seems to be much higher.

As for body hair, we are slowly adapting and collectively growing less and less if you have not noticed. It also has to do with weather.