What if nothing existed

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mr.Grey420, Feb 3, 2016.

1. No, that's you when you had a cameo in Men In Black. You don't remember?

2. #42 Hi Zen Bud, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am a test tube baby u fool. Are you saying I dont exist? God can stick that tube where HE dont shine...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

3. if nothing existed then I woulfent be able to give my opinion......and if i could to who....nothing

4. You guys are all just figments of my imagination...get out of here!

5. The brain is a silly organ grinder.

6. Well guess what shit does exist

7. Damn right! If it didn't we wouldn't need baby wipes!

8. The mind can be a scary place.
    When I was about 12 or 13 I convinced myself that nothing was real. I was in a very dark place. Everything seemed fake. It was the dissociative property that some people get after smoking weed. I felt like I was going crazy. But the one thing which saved me was love. My sister really helped to snap me out of it. Through her love I came back to this reality. (and i did it all without smoking, the brain can trip itself out sometimes.)

But we live in this reality so we have to accept that things are real. Even if they aren't we have no choice to believe. This is where we currently are.

For all we know life could just be some alien on a psychedelic trip and when he gets back all his alien friends ask him, "how was the trip?" the point is we don't really know what existence truly is. But we do know that we have the ability to make it fun and enjoyable. So enjoy your trip of life. Whether something exists or doesn't is beyond the point.

9. That's the thing. Nothing is real. Reality is a construct of our minds. We are all alone in the Universe. None of you exist outside of my perceptions of you.

10. I exist in my mind

11. Grasscity would be gone...