What if nothing existed

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mr.Grey420, Feb 3, 2016.

1. One thing that has always bothered me is what would happen if nothing existed? Would everything just be black with nobody to acknowledge it? I find this difficult to consider. Depressing even (and my race hardly has emotions). Do any of you guys think about this? Like if just nothing existed that would be so fucked up

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

2. i wouldn't give a shit because i wouldn't exist

3. Yes I've cried thinking about it when little. Right now I'm at a point in my life where i have to start making the best decisions possible while i still can. Im stuck in a cross road atm it's really weirs and hard.

Anyways yes I've wandered that and when i die will it be like that. It is depressing. I love life. I hate somethings and paths i have to cross but i love life too much to take a easy way out. It has to be a test. Someone, something please just guide me.

Honestly thinking about quitting weed for awhile. I've been smoking constantly and pretty much every damn day since 2009. My life would be not my life if i quit so im kind if interested but scared at the same time. I feel like if quit things could fall in to place but ill lose somethings. Fuck this is what i mean.lol

Btw are you mrgrey420 not here physically in a human body or what? You can pm me.
    Longest post I've ever put on here.

4. Why would it matter? live your life like it could end tmr and you should be fine, we live in paradise..

5. Are we gonna ignore the fact that this guy is a grey alien?

6. Silly question. If nothing existed, that would include YOU. Since you didn't exist, you wouldn't have to waste your time worrying about what if nothing existed??????? LOL TWW

7. Hi Deep Roots. Sounds like you need the Lord in your life my friend. He is the only hope in this world and it is the "fool" who says he doesn't exist. WE exist because HE created us. We were created to praise and glorify Him. Having Jesus in your heart is the only thing that will ever give you complete peace. And by the way, there IS something after death.......Heaven for the soul who has accepted Jesus, and Hell for the soul who said he didn't exist or turned him away (again....the fool). Smoking pot doesn't inhibit you from knowing the Lord. Having issues doesn't matter either. Accepting Him and giving your life over to him only frees him up to fix all the mess that you've made of your life. Don't feel alone. We've all considered these points at one time or another in life and if you don't know about Him, it's the duty of us who do to turn you on to the greatest thing EVER!!! I'll be praying for you!! TWW

8. To answer your question i do have a "body" in the traditional sense, but it is small and gray plus my species is very sensitive to light so i dont get out of the ship much. I mostly reside at the colony on the dark side of the moon

9. Did this answer your question?

10. When I was about 7 I thought that and my mind went blank. As if I were observing outer space, a vast nothingness. No stars, just blackness, yet I was still in my body. Anyway, ya what if eh?

11. What's the Zeta Reticuli starsystem like? Do you have cannabis?

12. #12 firerat, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
    "What if everything around you
    Isn't quite as it seems
    What if all the world you think you know
    Is an elaborate dream....."

13. your cannabis is ours. We planted the seeds of the plant on your planet long before humans existed. This is also why you so often find traces of thc in meteorites

14. wouldnt be black depressing or anything, there would be nothing, no feelings, emotions or colours

but if its a dream then that dream exists

15. Does it?

16. yes, if something is there then it exists, if nothing existed then we wouldnt be discussing this, because there would be nothing.

17. From a discussion I had a while back.

18. I've never heard of THC being found in meteorites.

When ya'll niggas going to publicly reveal ya'llselves to us earthlings??

19. which race would that be?

🐜

20. #20 Mr.Grey420, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
    to you we are known simply as the greys, or the zeta reticulans