Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I get so absolutely out of this world high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CortFort1234, Feb 3, 2016.

1. I have been smoking for quite some time now, and I smoke just about every day. I can handle joints just fine, but when it comes to bongs, things always seem to end up poorly for me. When I was a rookie smoker, I greened out from a rather large hit (probably wasn't very big, but it was to me at the time) and I spent the night throwing up and feeling like I was going to die. I haven't thrown up from weed since, but I have gotten really high and felt like I was going to die. I pretty much only hit poppers (weed and tobacco) when I'm using bongs, so maybe that is why it makes me so sick? I get this terrible headache, super hot, and I have been told by my friends that I get extremely pale. I have a friend who smokes a similar amount to me, maybe a bit more, who can take 3-4 big hits like its his job, and sure he gets ridiculously high, but he still is able to have an enjoyable experience. I don't understand why this is possible, considering he weighs about 140 lb and I way 190. All ideas and tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. very low tolerance, ingesting too much in too short of a time....

3. I have read so many of this type of post here...must be some sort of bot, they always seem to sound the same.

4. Why would my tolerance be low though if i smoke everyday? @Lenny

5. Everyone is different and things affect them differently each time. Keep smoking and youll get a tolerance but at the same time you might just be a lucky one and have a low tolerance to a certain point.

Enjoy lol

6. You have a low "bong tolerance". If I only smoke joints or out of a pipe for a long time, and then I switch to a bong or vape, I'll get extra high.

Take it slow, and take breaks between hits. You don't have to milk it every time. Your tolerance will go up with time. The tobacco probably doesn't help.

7. Oh yeah that's defiantly the tobacco man. I skimmed through your post tbh. Sorry. But i just read it again and yeah tobacco no no.

8. Agreed, I overlooked OP mentioning tobacco until I saw your reply. Everything you described is nicotine poisoning. Try your bong hits with only greens and see how you're feeling. I'll bet you'll still be wicked high, just much less sick. And you don't need to take hits that crush your lungs like with poppers.

9. It's a "new" poster simply adding a worthless thread on a topic it does or does not know.

bot

10. Definitely the nicotine messing you up, too much poison.
    :smoke:

11. people complaining they get too high. man i miss GC[​IMG]

12. greening out is a thing but its due to people with low tolerance smoking too much, had done so once myself. OP, i would stick to joints if they work for you.

13. Tolerance means your capacity to contain behavior while intoxicated with given substance. Just because your typical high means you go skyrocket to the moon high, doesn't mean you have a retarded tolerance. It just means you get retarded high.

14. Come on people, even if this is a bot you don't have to be a dick about it lol. Drink more water and steer clear of tobacco if you aren't a smoker

15. I wish I got so high