Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think I passed the drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Scwooius, Feb 3, 2016.

1. So I took a pre employment drug test yesterday at the doctors. I knew I was going to fail so my friend who studied herbal medicine made me a detox tea. I drank the tea and drank around a gallon of water before the test. I pissed a good 6-7 from 10am- 2 pm. I continued drinking water heavily through your the day (around 30 OZ every 20-30min.) I took some creatine and some B complex vitamins before the test so my sample didn't look too dilute. When I got to the doctors I took the longest pee I've ever taken. I filled the cup around mid stream and that was that. I went home about an hour and a half after the test ( I drank no more water after the test.) and I failed the strip test when I got home. Do you think I passed the real test?

2. I called the lab, they said you passed.

3. You failed.