Driving and toking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CannabisAndAZ~, Feb 2, 2016.

1. If you can't wait until you're home after work to toke up you have a problem. Do not drive while intoxicated on anything.

• Like Like x 1
  2. wtf wtf wtf....cops everywhere,,, cops everywhere, wtf was that behind me! Oh just a Subaru with a ski rack...thank god, close nuff... Cops cops everywhere...Fml Fml fml

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had a delivery job & i lit up everytime lunch came around .. my lunch breaks were 2 hours so i had a pal on my route & he'd invite me to his house to chill out & smoke blunts to a point i'd fall asleep .. then when i got up i'd feel like a million bucks still havin a little bit of a buzz and get back on the road .. that would be my routine everytime he was home, but on the days he wasnt i'd go to lunch wit my babe & she'd lemmie play with her big ole booty til it was time for her to go back to work ... i miss dat bitch cuz her booty was enormous!! lol ..

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hit her up

5. #25 Kushifornia, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    LoL .. i wish, but that was way back in the dayz i lost her number .. its a shame to,cuz she loved bendin down & grabbin her ankles for me .. it made my jaw drop everytime lol @ MN4Lyfe

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol this went from smoking a j before work to love advice haha, its cool tho

Sent from my 5017B using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am way to afraid to risk my drivers license for some weed. The only time I have weed in the car is when im driving home from picking up. I smoke in my own home. Feels safer. But I recall once or twice when I have driven after to many marijuanas. Not my thing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1