What to do when going on vacation?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by steppastyle, Feb 2, 2016.

1. So I'm planing on taking the wife on a weeklong vacation in a couple months. I travel a lot on business, and the wife does a decent job taking care of the plants for me then. But what to do if we are both gone? We also don't have any friends locally that I would trust to take care of the garden.

Running two tents one with 600 watt mh/hps the other 400 watt mh/hps. Not the kind of lights you want to leave unattended for 8 days. I don't think home owners insurance would cover the house burning down due to a mj grow.

Any tips or tricks? MacGyver style rigs anyone has set up?

Only option I'm seeing would be to fly up a trusted friend from SoCal to take care of the garden while we are gone.

2. You can get timers for your lights, everything else might need imagination,

3. I have done it before. If you can have enough nutes to last that long, and nothing else happens it is very possible. One time a pump failed, and she was wilted bad, but survived. Good Luck!

4. If you arent running timers on your lights, youll need those.

Are you growing soil? a simple drip system like an iv bag takes care of watering.

5. Google "Tropf Blumats".

J

• Agree Agree x 1