Fallout shelter

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mr.Grey420, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Bethesda really got it right with fallout shelter. Yeah its just another base building game but the fact that its fallout is awesome. And its not like other freemium games that make you pay to have fun. I currently have a regular vault and a survival vault. What are some of your rarest dwellers/weapons/outfits/pets

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

2. Played it for a few weeks trying to find a mister handy after seeing my friend already had 3, realized you had to buy them so I uninstalled the game. It is like every other freemium game and was just Fallout enough to get me through to Fallout 4, which itself wasn't that great and makes me feel like playing Fallout 3.

3. You can get a mr handy for free if you do the right objectives

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

4. #4 Elem3nt17, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    I felt it was one of those rare games that was highly enjoyable but at the same time hugely dissapointing, it was a huge departure from the things that made the previous Fallout's great. It has great atmosphere and production values, the gun play has been highly improved., The map is jam packed with things to do, which was my only real complaint about Fallout 3 and new vegas, both of those games had huge maps with little set pieces thrown here and there. So alot of time was spent doing nothing while walking long distances with the exception of the occasional mole rat. But they scrapped the more in depth role play-ability which is what made old fallouts great.

5. I felt so little incentive to complete missions and do the story, even though there was technically more of it I found it to be quite bland and they might as well have just left the dialogue choices out because it always ends up the same no matter what.

6. #6 tetoleetd, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016

idk what you are talking about. fallout 4 doesnt have anything you can buy with real life money, like GTA V does... anything you buy in the game is purchased with the in-game currency, bottlecaps.

so you are mad that you have to actually earn virtual currency to buy things in the game?

i cant stand people like you that pick out the dumbest little reason to uninstall an entire game. "omg i spent a few weeks trying to find a dumb robot who doesnt really do anything anyway, then i found out that i actually had to play the game to get one, so i uninstalled the game omg".

you sound quite silly, to say the least.

7. People, this isnt fallout 4, its fallout shelter, a mobile game

8. I was talking about Fallout Shelter buddy, but thanks for stopping in and jumping at the chance to berate me for something that has no affect on your life.

9. Oh shit...

I haven't checked on my dwellers in months...

10. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Superjoint" data-cid="3712" data-date="985214400">Wow !welcome, you wrote some deep sh*t there :),

looking forward to your next posting!

Peace

SJ
    </blockquote>
    Kooombaaayuh muh lord' koooombaaayuhh