Little Kids on This Site

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Moblha, Feb 2, 2016.

1. You could've just made an account to report things. Now you're trapped. You will become a regular and start posting enough information for the Feds to find you. There's tons of threads that get you to post stuff about your life.

What car do you drive?
    How old are you? lol
    Rep your state

^ these are real threads, with tons of replies. I bet I could track you down if I felt like it. But I won't because you might be a minor.

2. Track me down. You won't be able to. It's very doable; obfuscating oneself here. Only an idiot would let themselves be outed by their words on a website.

3. and i care why? if i was doing anything serious i wouldnt post it, maybe for the growers.

4. I wasn't talking to any of you. I was joking to the op. Wow

5. I guess sarcasms a little hard to detect in text, :D was honestly surprised by those two replies.

6. Not just kids its the general smug uppity attitude of so many on here. Its a forum not a job interview. You can relax your fucking anuses people.

Feels like im browsing reddit with how much pontificating goes on.

7. Fucking Oath. I started smoking when I was 22. Way old enough to join and knew fucking nothing.

8. Yooooo I just graduated last year and I can remember every year the sophomores who literally were freshman 6 months ago would bitch about the freshman shit was hilarious