Little Kids on This Site

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Moblha, Feb 2, 2016.

1. I had no idea what a greenout was until I joined here.

I'm still not 100% sure. LOL

2. having a bad high, for some reason sativa is immune to them, lucky bastard

3. Lol you use tony exactly like @ "meh"neme. Always makes me smile.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #25 firerat, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    Does crying like a little girl in a tent from eating too many edibles like an idiot count?

If so, then I know what it means now LOL

5. yeah, more or less exactly that, i just got scared shitless by nothing and fell asleep lol

6. #27 firerat, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    I might as well share since this thread seems to have derailed anyhow.

So I went to this hippy festival with my wife.
    3 day tent camping kind of deal.
    We decide to make brownies.
    Keep in mind at the time I might have smoked maybe 3 or 4 times in 10 years.
    Well, I found a bag in a drawer that had to be 3 years old (my wife still toked occasionally). Looked dry and disgusting. I don't remember how much.
    Anyways, we make the brownies and head off.
    We get there and out they come.
    I figured with how shitty the bud was, there weren't going to be shit, so I ate 2. Like an idiot. I should know better.
    And I was wrong. Apparently I make very good edibles.
    About an hour after eating them I got so paranoid everyone was looking at me I just freaked and went into the tent.
    And stayed there for like 7 hours.
    I'm a moron.

THE END

7. seems like something id do haha

8. Whine more 14 posts

9. You're a good example of little kids on this site.

10. I hear you OP. I was on a bit of a rampage yesterday and the day before. I saw so many stupid posts/questions. The kind that are clearly from kids. Then I realized that I'm old and I guess young people use the web differently. Like, instead of asking if "knife hits are worth the hype, I've never tried them" I would have just tried them and not bothered anyone about it online. Just tons of stuff. I was just about to take a break from GC then I saw your post and had to hop in here. It'd be cool to find a forum for adults.

11. well this one is for adults but you can never really be sure.

12. Facebook ruined an entire generation.

13. I dont really see the point of anyone trying to age police on here. I bet you half the users on here are underage and short of demanding a credit card number in order to sign up, it's impossible to filter them out.

14. Difficult, at times, but definitely not impossible.
    [​IMG]

15. Its the fact that there really is not any mods that ive seen lately besides icgreen, whos heen active for a loooong time. But yeah they can only do so much when they are indeed online/active.

16. these are people who have lives out in the real world.
    Smoke a bowl, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

17. It seems very rare for someone to start smoking after they turn 18

18. The posts/threads that get reported are usually taken down within a few minutes. Besides its not like the mods can just ask for id and ban someone, there needs to be a reason.

Mods are doing a great job imo.

19. My thought exactly, everyone is on a 24/7 need to know/need to tell basis because of Facebook.