Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concentra pre employment drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Herbalous, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Had a pre employment test there today. Went in with a hand sanitizer bottle which I cleaned numerous times. I used duct tape to my inner though next to my balls to keep it warm. Duct tape hurts like a bitch to get off but it keeps it in the 90-100 degree temp range. The doctor told me to take off my hat and out everything in my pockets and put in a lock box. Was told to fill to a line about 3 fluid ounces and not to flush. Came out signed a couple papers and was free to go.they didn't watch me pee, although if your joining the military they can watch you.don't throw anything in the trash.This is just me paying my experience with them.I used my little brothers clean urine.any questions I'll try to answer them.

2. What job were you taking your drug test for?