Any ideas on how to clean my tornado bong?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kiernanmorris, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Alright so I've got this 12" tall tornado bong that I've had for about 6 or 7 months. I love it, and I've always had a super easy time keeping it clean with rubbing alcohol and salt. But lately there's been build up on the top half of the twist in the tube, because when I shakes the bong with alcohol and salt in it, it doesn't really hit that part, and when you put it in the top it just falls to the bottom so it doesn't really have any force behind it to get the resin off. I tried sticking like a sponge down the tube soaked it alcohol and twisting it around, but it doesn't really get anything off. Any ideas? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Pipe cleaner with a wee sponge soaked in rubbing alcohol. If you cant get those bendy pipe cleaners. Just join a few of those tie wraps together. (Cable ties)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Salt and rubbing alcohol is my go to as well but when it gets really tough and just doesn't cut it I like to use formula 420 cleaner. And are you using 70% or 91% isopropyl alcohol? 91 cleans better.

4. #4 killset, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    Thanks for reminding me why I buy basic straight tube bongs.

Salt and ISO 91%

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Acetone nail polish remover. Then rinse with isopropyl alcohol + salt and repeat if necessary