Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cluster headache relief

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pratt45, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Hey everyone, I suffer from severe cluster headaches 2 to 3 times a week. I have been trying to read as much as possible on which strains might be the best to grow but most of the information is about migraines. Anybody read or seen anything that might point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2. research ( psychedelics cluster headaches ) .cannabis is considered a mild psychedelic

3. #3 pratt45, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    Read some info on it, thanks for the lead. Mostly talked about shrooms and lsd, guess we will just have to see it this little grow I got going ends up helping in a few months.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk