What it is

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GlazeBlaze, Feb 1, 2016.

1. #1 GlazeBlaze, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    You prove you can be responsible with technology that destroys your nostalgia on life. It also destroys your connection to a higher consciousness. At the sametime it reinvigorates your nostalgia and connection for those who do not fall victim to pride.

You then prove you are worthy of even grander feats by raising another species that is not of your own. Meaning humans would potentially have to raise a reptile species through the King and Queen. You then decide whether or not they are worthy to continue there species by deciding whether or not there treatment of god and his queen was good enough to pass them.

If it wasn't you will have to extinct a species that is not of your own which forces an investigation by other alien species because you could have done it out of racism.

If they pass you will do it one more time before you are welcomed into the family. The family is as high as you can get in one universe with god himself.

At that point you are allowed to choose whatever dimension you want to live in and help bring that dimension up to a whole new level if it is already upgraded to maximum efficiency you can then enjoy the realm as a character in it that is either controlled terrorism someone enjoying a love life or someone who is playing temporary hero.

Proof of this is the fact that you love video games.

2. i don't do any of that

3. Isn't it the simple truth of an alien society in the universe? They play the karma game raising species that are not of there own. Proving they are responsible enough to watch over god when he tries to raise a species and take them to space.

4. I see what you are doing Glaze :p
    I understand the method and the purpose but are they ready to comprehend? We shall see.

5. <del>We</del> They have not meddled with human evolution. That is a myth perpetrated by the History Channel.

6. How can a handful of bipedal monkeys build a city and multiply without eventually hitting incest before 1,000 years has passed and it's been even longer to get to here. We all came from Africa so you can imagine things like what makes an Asian an Asian is alien manipulation.

7. I'm with Lenny.

8. #8 s A t I v A, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    what? are video games the devil?

so lost

🐜