How Do You Make Your Room Stoner Friendly?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mowilly4, Feb 1, 2016.

1. My parents are getting a new house and they're fine with my smoking, they said they won't care if I smoke in my room or anything, so how do I make my room look like a Stoner's Room or Weed Friendly

• Like Like x 1
  2. Make a room weed friendly. Smoke in it. Done. It's not rocket surgery.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smoke weed in it and invite others over to smoke. When people smoke in that room it'll be clear it's a 420 friendly zone

• Like Like x 1
  4. Black lights or coloured lights are big. Strobes can be a bit intense for just kick in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dude, bean bags tho. Or other funky chairs. My friend has this chair that is shaped like a hand and it's so fucking trippy when we smoke lol if it fit's in your room, a couch and a mini-fridge w drinks, or ice chipsnare fun to chew on when ypure high. Ashtray, maybe tissues if your friends are new to smoking. Snacks. Bu definitely a coffee table to grind, roll or whatever. Doing it off your night table might be annoying. Maybe speakers with an aux cable for ypur friends tonplay whatever music they're into. I had Christmas ligths in my room and they're pretty chill too or a lava lamp or aquarium that you can zone out into lol.
    Butcverything in arms' reach so you dont get have to get up when you're high haha.

Sent from my SGP311 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. This! Preferably a shit ton of gushers.

7. The bean bags are a great idea too. You can order really high quality ones online. You can gaunt ones too not the ones you see at wally world

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Giant*

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Just some paraphernalia sitting around on dressers and stuff. Might as well show off your collection! It wont be hard to tell it's a stoner's room when you smoke in it and it smells like kush.

9. Well, keep a place out of the road to keep glass when you aren't using it, really comfy chairs, couches beds etc.