Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheOriTree, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Ok so heres the deal, I have a drug test tomorrow for a job and I did a home test last week but the results were unclear. The last time I smoked was on 01/04 and since then I have been drinking a LOT of water plus doing some exercise for sweating (not that much but at least 2-3 times a week maybe). My urine has been diluted most of the time since I have been drinking so much water and cranberry juice to try to flush all the THC out. I also take Niacine pills every time I exercise. I've tried to maintain a pretty healthy diet to see if that helps too. So what do you think? Will I pass? I am very nervous about it.

2. I honestly think you'll pass, please inform me
    Tomorrow and good luck dude !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. a month is plenty of time.
    seeing as you are a seasoned toker, and probably have high tolerance, you did the right thing by exercising and drinking cranberry juice daily.

i think you should pass just fine :)
    good luck, and be sure to spark of a fat one after you pass lol