Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think its killing me

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mrbrotatohead115, Jan 31, 2016.

1. new to the forums,
    Hey all, so I started toking about 6 months ago. Thinking I was a healthy young lad that it wouldn't be a big deal. However, after a while, whenever I toked my blood pressure would drop to dangerous levels. I would start having chest pains, my heart rate actually SLOWED DOWN. I started having completely debilitating headaches, light headedness, and blood pooling. I felt like my heart beat kept getting weaker. After a night of taking the biggest bong hit of my life, I passed out, and woke up with what felt like liquid moving around in my brain, along with the worst headache of my life. I got an MRI, everything seemed fine. My doc just said "don't smoke pot". I don't have a problem not smoking it, I don't need it. I'm honestly just curious as to why this happens. I took a few months off, got it out of my system, then decided to try it again. Same thing happened. I don't have anxiety. Maybe I'm allergic? I never hear of these symptoms as allergies. Anyone have any similar experiences?

2. there is an allergic test to dab a small amount of cannabis acvtives on your arm and if it becomes red( irritated) then you are allergic

3. it always starts the same way as if there's a fucking cannabis troll starter book

1454606378734.jpg

🐜

4. Don't smoke. It is not for you.
    OR
    That ain't weed you smoking.

5. its not weed or its not for you, it cant kill you

6. The biggest downfall of the cannabis movement is the idea that cannabis is perfect and on no harm to anyone.
    Some people just don't agree with the stuff. I know a few people that have similar reactions as yours.
    Not sure if it could lead to death, but for those that have such a reaction it sure can feel like you are dying.
    Stay off the weed' or cautiously try some different strains.

7. feeling like dying for a short period of time probably wont do anything much, you cant actually die with it.

8. It's all mind games

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. What? Wait. What?

dilligaf

10. OP had a panic attack from low tolerance. Feeling of dying aka feeling of doom google it, is a typical panic attack reaction. when you actually dying, ask any paramedic, you are not having enough time to rationalize whole shit am I dying thing

11. Yeah it sounds like either a panic attack or if you have any kind of conditions that you may not know about then that could be the cause as well.