Having some trouble

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mrbrotatohead115, Jan 31, 2016.

1. new to the forums,
    Hey all, so I started toking about 6 months ago. Thinking I was a healthy young lad that it wouldn't be a big deal. However, after a while, whenever I toked my blood pressure would drop to dangerous levels. I would start having chest pains, my heart rate actually SLOWED DOWN. I started having completely debilitating headaches, light headedness, and blood pooling. I felt like my heart beat kept getting weaker. After a night of taking the biggest bong hit of my life, I passed out, and woke up with what felt like liquid moving around in my brain, along with the worst headache of my life. I got an MRI, everything seemed fine. My doc just said "don't smoke pot". I don't have a problem not smoking it, I don't need it. I'm honestly just curious as to why this happens. I took a few months off, got it out of my system, then decided to try it again. Same thing happened. I don't have anxiety. Maybe I'm allergic? I never hear of these symptoms as allergies. Anyone have any similar experiences?

2. Try edibles more gentle than smoking,you may be allergic to a substance in the smoke.

3. Cannabis isn't for everyone.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app