Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thisisamerica, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Im curious as to what you fellow blades do for a living, (other than smoke weed), Im blazed up at work right now, Im a private security officer and also a volunteer firefighter. I figured Id post this here because your a seasoned toker, how have you been scoring the herb for so long???

2. Marijuana Activist!
    POT Shop Owner!
    "WilsonvilleWeed"
    That's in Oregon, where everything is GREEN & Marijuana is LEGAL!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Currently a gas station cashier, and seeing as I'm 20, I could hardly say I do it for a living. Just a job to hold onto until i get itchy feet and move/seek employment somewhere else.

4. Fine art man cave photographer!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. how. many. threads. do. we. ne...

🐜

6. work for a tax return company
    just dealing with customers all day and doing customer applications/cash handling
    it's like working for a bank.
    plenty of pothead coworkers i smoke with after a long day at work.

7. make as much money as i can doing as little as possible

8. I thought volunteer firefighters got tested?

9. If volunteer firefighters got tested there would be no volunteer firefighters. $10 an hour to risk your life AND be drug tested would have a lot more houses burning down.

10. im not sure but Iknow the new york law is that any volunteer agency cant test

11. Graphic designer /cartoon artist.

12. i'm a grad student studying food science

• Like Like x 1
  13. Service manager at a copier dealership. It's fast paced and high stress, and there's no way I could keep my focus if I was high at work.

However, sometimes I go in on a Saturday morning by myself or do some work from home. A tiny bit of a good sativa in the vape helps with my creativity when planning my long-term projects.

14. Delivery driver for Dominos while going to college, I love it though, great money for a pretty damn easy job.

15. #15 wafdof, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016

Sounds like me. It's called being retired at a young age. I'll probably go back to work for a little while, I'm inherently a workaholic so I'm trying to find some middle ground.

Doing as little as you can while working is laughable. Those people usually get what's coming for them....very little and it's too late when they figure out they have it all wrong. While the rest of us are retired they are working too much for too little.....the reason I find that laughable is nobody else gets it when I tell them I don't work. Most of the time they think I'm unemployed and say I'm sorry. When I tell them I'm retired they are in shock and always say I wish I could retire. Well the trick is they could have too if they had put in the time and saved their money like I did. Retiring young is the biggest middle finger you can throw out there if you are tired of dealing with BS management and a POS workplace. My job thought I was a money whore and thought they could shit in me for another decade lol. I worked a ton of overtime and saved every penny of it so I could leave early. I laughed all the way home my last day at work...then smoked some pot...

• Like Like x 4

16. lol is that a threat or something...

i'd rather be my own boss and continue doing as little as possible

17. Take care of my daughter.

18. i suck dicks for a living.

fux wit me fam

19. #19 wafdof, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016

Nah it's laughable. I've had shit bosses before...they did little to nothing too. Not something to be proud of as I would not piss on their tonsils if it was on fire.

20. Full time student studying to be a nurse anesthetist.