Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Buying: Questions and Tips

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by faceless82, Jan 31, 2016.

1. #1 faceless82, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    So.. I'm new to buying weed. My friend hooked me up with his dealer by giving me his number. I don't know the guy, and he doesn't know me. When I first text him, do I tell him who I am? Like my name and stuff.. or do I go straight into asking him something like, "you good?" and how much i'm looking to get. I'm completely new to all of this and I don't want to make myself out as an idiot or seem like a complete newbie. What would be an example of a conversation? Also, where's a good place to meet?

2. I would ask your buddy to text him then go with him and pick it up and get him to ask if it's alright if he just gives you the number for next time

3. #3 SmokeTreees, Jan 31, 2016
    If anything just start off by saying you're a friend of said friend who gave you his number, "Hey, __, it's [yo' name insert here], got your number from [your friend name insert here] was wondering if I could pick up." Then just wait, and gauge his reply.

As far as spots, I always try not to think to deep on the spot, but at the same time you want it to be a verified location. Normally gas stations work for me, especially one's I visit a lot and actually are cool with the staff (I drive deliveries (food, lol not anything else) and a lot of the small time business owners order from us regularly, so it's not a big deal to see my car during normal business hours, especially if I just dropped off a hot plate.

Wal-Mart parking lots work fine, yes there are security cameras, so beware, but I say Wal-Mart bc of the large parking lots generally, so it's easy to literally drive up to your guy/gal, exchange, dip, then run home to share with friends and family with wonderful celebration.

Stay high, OP! Lemme know what your new guy says. If he's chill and you let him know from the get go that you're so-and-so's homeboy, I don't see any problems.

4. Of course, nothing beats meeting at either his or your place! But I understand you're not acquainted with him, but that's the safest way in my book. That's actually how it's been going for me, I haven't been having to do that shit in the streets. Stay safe out there!

5. Just go ahead and have your friend set up a meet to pick up. Have them introduce you. A lot of the good dealers are a tad paranoid.

6. #6 DerMitDemBlunt, Jan 31, 2016
    Depends if your friend allrdy introduced you to him or not. Normally your friend would introduce you to him and than you can call/text him like "Im the friend of xy we met at z could you help me out" or sth like that.
    But wouldnt recommend just texting/calling him if he never met you since most people who deal are quite paranoid and can get pissed really easily if someone just forwards his/her number to someone they dont know.
    Also dont straight out say what you want on the phone. Phrase it in a way that people possibly listening in cant connect it to weed but the person on the other end still gets what you want.

As for the place to meet that depends completely on the guy u are buying from. Some people do most of the deals in their appartment some of the bigger dealers have appartments solely for dealing registered under someone elses name and some deal on the street. Best to consult ur friend who is allrdy buying from him for that. Would probably best to do the first deal with ur friend present anyways. He knows him and he can vouch for you making the whole situation less akward.

7. I agree that you should go with your buddy and meet him and if everything goes smooth just hit him up saying you were that guy with your buddy and you're looking to pick up.

8. 99% of time, not that i would know from personal experience, you say " Yo it's blank, blanks friend, could i pick up?' he will reply yes or no, maybe ask how much, depending if he delivers, maybe send u an address, etc.

i

9. "Hey man, a mate gave me this number, said you could help me out, can you do a (insert amount)?"

10. Tell your friend to let his dealer know that you're going to hit him up.

Text him telling him who you are and who your friend is. How much you need as well.

Figure out price. Plan meet up. Toke.

11. When I still had a need for a guy that my friends were using they would make the intro. This is way less sketch than if you were to just hit him up imo.so dealers tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to meeting new people. Remember that selling weed is still crazy illegal in all 50 states, (co and wa excluded if you have the license to sell it) federally and in virtually every country on this planet.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk