Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Timer; question with brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MannyM420, Jan 30, 2016.

1. #1 MannyM420, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
    Hello there. So, soon I am going to be making edibles for my first time ever. I've decided to make a batch of classic brownies, or "space cakes". I've done a lot of reading and research, and for my first time I've decided to use a quarter of good quality herb (at least 10% THC) to make 2/3 cup of cannaoil. I am more or less going to use Skunky Monkey's process as he outlined in his wonderful tutorial, with the exception of also decarboxylating my bud for 30 min in the oven on 240 before putting it in the oil.

My question that I was hoping people could help me with: Provided I use this 2/3 cup of cannaoil with one 18 oz box of betty crocker fudge brownie mix, how many brownies should I be able to get so that only 1 is necessary to get stoned? Or in other words whats the maximum number of brownies I could divide the batch into so that i were able to get stoned off of eating just one? I am sharing these with a lot of friends and family so I wanna make sure I make enough, but I'd rather use a smaller amount as well since this is my first time.

sry about the double post.