My first grow (large multiple grow tent room)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hulksmashu00, Jan 30, 2016.

1. I know state law im ok. I can have up to 6 mature plants and 12 babys.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just crossed my mind. If rent an U-Haul truck and load up everything in it for couple hours.... As long as the neighbors don't see it....

3. Will moving them hurt them or stunt them? Also its freezing here right now..

4. I could do that though i have a private driveway with back deck that leads to it...

5. Well, you'll probably be in veg, even if they stunt, it will just slow down the whole thing for a few days. The cold can be a real problem. Also, if you take them in that truck without light... Do you think you can run a power inverter attached from the cigarette lighter to the back... You can attach a space heater to it and some basic light for couple hours...

6. Or a power cord from your place to the truck... If you have an outside power outlet...

7. I can run a extension cord from my neighbors. This might actually work

8. Ok its the start of day 3 and my soil is starting to dry up a bit on top do i water the spot where the seed is so it doesn't dry up?

[​IMG]

9. Temp sitting at 75 rh is at 35% came down a bit so i hung a damp blanket in front on my 6" clip fan should bring it back up for the night and help the humidifier work.

I was thinking of sealing 1 or 2 of my intake vents up at the bottom of the tent to help keep temp and humidity up. Do you guys think that would not be enough airflow?

Also i lowered the lights tonight to around 30" from the pots incase my girls peak through.

10. I also added a tablespoon of water to the spots the seeds were planted in. The soil is still moist from the initial saturation but the top layer was drying out on me.

11. Pretty sure there autos so yes it will stunt them and they may not pull it baxk depends when you do it

12. Yeah im not moving them i have my card and am just gonna cover them up make it look like im switching rooms if they find um im legal currently cause they aint mature and he will have to deal with it... i do have to move the tent away from the emergency escape though.

13. So temps dropped to below 40 here last night with the wind chill!! Had a pipe freeze and temps droped in the house bad cause the furnace isnt keeping up.. i kept the temp between 75 and 80 but humidity has plumited to 20s yikes. Nothing i can do at all i have wet blankets in there and humidifier but i have to keep the heater cranked and its so dry in my house right now.

If i turn the air off going out and close the intake flaps for the day just to keep the environment stable will that hurt me???

14. So i dont have sprouts yet so i turned everything off but the heater and humidifier. I left the flaps open but the inline fan going out i shut off im hoping to keep temp and humidity ok this way for the day till can get the pipes taken care of and house back to normal then will turn everything back on

15. As long and temps and rh are ok you can close what you like. Temps are important then as long ans you can get rh up youll be ok one quick way is to mist the room every time you pass it this will help

16. Thanks loki i was bumming when i woke up freezing. Thank good for the heater lol. My wife was all mad cause i ran to my tent full speed and woke her and my son up haha

17. My other question is i need to water top of soil is dry is that ok with what i got going on right now?

18. Ok awesome those flaps and the 8" inline were what has been killing my humidity. .. turned the fan off and closed the flaps temp is 80 rh 48% withen a matter of 20min

19. Is there anyway i can maybe make the fan and humidity work together lol? Im going to go price a big humidifier for the room the tent is in im thinking if i get the rh in that room up then the air coming into tent wont be so dry and my environment will prosper... sucks where i live is soooo dry in the winter and humid in the summer..

20. Sounds kinda where i live humid in summer drybin winter injust spray and humidifi