Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test part info part question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Xela355, Jan 30, 2016.

1. hey all,

So on day 30 I decided to pay for a lab test as I have a ua coming up in at least the next two weeks. I got the call back that I tested positive. Haha, the MRO called and asked if there was a medical explanation... To which I told him, 'yes, I smoke pot'. Ok so I was smoking anywhere from 1-3 g's a day. Every day toker for years, but wait until after work and I love my blunts. I'm 5'10 and weigh 160. I haven't been exercising, not much fat on me.

So, on day 30 I paid for a lab test. I gave the second void of the day that was as dark as orange juice. The lady at quest said I need to drink water, but I told her to why I was testing and wanted close to worst case scenario. I tested in at 24ng. I was in that snow storm last week and shoveled snow for almost four hours the two days before hand. I'm assuming some thc was released throughout the night and day I took the test. I was passing home tests up to 4 days before hand with faint lines... Be careful with the faint lines folks.

So my question is, how long do you think until I'm clean or at least testing under 24ng? Any input would be appreciated. I'm passing at home strips at 20ng with morning voids, by the Amazon reviews are saying they're not too accurate.