Redmud's First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by redmud, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Hello I have my first grow going I have a Skywalker clone, a Blackberry kush clone, 2 Bluedream and a a bagseed from 1994 I'm just calling it 1994.

I have been at it since November and I am going to cut clones soon, I will let them heal for a week then flip to flower.

Here is a couple pics starting with all of them together [​IMG]

Skywalker clone[​IMG]

BlackBerry kush clone[​IMG]

Bluedream1[​IMG]
    Bluedream2[​IMG]

And 1994[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

2. hi and welcome to grasscity, there is a alot of experienced growers here if you need a hand and some people starting off if you would let to give them some help :D

3. #3 redmud, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
    Thnx I am still learning so help is always welcome and sharing knowledge is something I always share even if I am wrong lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok so I have some pics to get up I ended up with two males and two females of what I thought were Bluedream turns out the breeder was holding back info and it is a new cross he is calling Lunar Landing its Snoops Dream x Pennywise
    Lunar Landing before I went to 12/12
    [​IMG] Skywalker before 12/12[​IMG]
    Blackberry kush before 12/12[​IMG]
    Here is a group shot from last week and a few bud shots I am 21 days in to 12/12 today[​IMG] Lunar Landing bud shots[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    And this morning[​IMG][​IMG]

5. A few more pics 25 days into 12/12[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. I have some pics from day 37 of flower first is Skywalker and then a Skywalker bud [​IMG][​IMG]
    Next up is my BlackBerry kush and a bud shot[​IMG][​IMG] and my last one is Lunar Landing and then a bud shot[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hello redmud! :wave:

Nice bud shots! :cool: Looks like your plants are happy. :)

I'll move your thread to grow journals for you. Would you like me to change the title as well?
    Let me know what you would like the title to be and I'll get that taken care of for you as well. :)

8. Thnx I would appreciate that very much if you could I was thinking that the title could read
    Redmuds first grow.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No problem! Done. :)

10. Thank you doinYoda

11. I got some bud pics last night and am flushing today they look ready I saw some cloudy trichomes. Here is the BBk [​IMG] next is Skywalker[​IMG] last up is Lunar Landing[​IMG]

12. Awesome Set up redmudbuds Look Beautiful. How big is your grow space? Them Girls are Look Amazing! Good Luck with your GrowI keep you posted!!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The space is 8' by 4 feet and 5 feet tall for the first 4 feet then it wedges up to 8 feet tall its under my stairs I have a vortex 8" fan and an oscillating fan

14. I had to chop my BBk last night, Friday I was checking trichomes on the LL and stood up into my Mars Hydro broke the cheap carabineer hanging it and it landed square on my BBK, branches were broken off, bent and kinked everywhere I tried to brace and tape her together but it looked like she was dying yesterday here is a few pics of the plant before and trimmed buds[​IMG][​IMG]

15. A few more bud pics[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Yesterday I cut my Skywalker it was about 50/50 Amber cloudy[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1