My Girlfriend Keep Blaming Me When Her Daughter Does Something Wrong

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by trueweedsmoker, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Dude a pussy doesn't mean that you'll have to go through painful things. If you don't love her , just leave her behind and look for alternatives. From what i read if you go on , you'll be expecting major issues on long run

2. Type this in readable please

3. Bruh... you better drop thot.

Forreal... that got me f*cked up. If were me, I'd sit her ass down immediately and have that talk. And yeah, she's not with it either she's packin' or me.

4. You had mentioned how basically you did not want to start over again. The thing is I have seen in friends and family that people for the majority do not want to be alone. There is nothing wrong with being alone and you should not settle with a unhealthy relationship. Honestly in my opinion the only way to make others happy is to make yourself happy first. I don't mean go and be a selfish dick and say fuck everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Not wanting to start over is the weakest excuse to stay in a crappy relationship ever. Unfortunately it's probably 1 of the top excuses. For some reason some people are just too scared to risk being alone for a bit in order to find happiness. That's the purest definition of whipped there is. Shes got you hook, line and sinker if that's how you feel. Might as well just go ahead and sever the rest of the attachment you have to your balls and place them directly in her purse where she wants them. Stand up for yourself. If your not happy and she's not going to change be an adult and find someone that suits you better.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Let me get this straigt. You were banging your girlfriend while the kid is not only awake but beating on the door? You are both shitty role models and unless YOU do something, that kids shot at doing something decient with her life is slim to none. Reading you post made me feel dirty.

7. she said "don't tell me how to raise my kids"?

welp, looks like she don't want your help raisin' em. move on in life OP

• Like Like x 1
  8. You have to put you first !!! Think of your feelings and wants first !!! If you cant make yourself happy no one cant

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

9. She's cheatong on you bro.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Sounds like a narcissistic parent.. and you'll never win against one of those. It really depends on how much shit you're willing to take.. but I'd say cut your losses and cut her out of your life cause you're going to get a lot of shit. It takes a miracle to make someone who ignores their faults, then blames everyone else for them to see the truth that it is mostly their fault.

11. You shouldn't be involved in this kids life

And that bitch sounds crazy af

12. u being a fool.....not llisteing........it was 3 in the morning on school night....

13. Dude don't stick around for someone out of sympathy, that's a detrimental pit that sucks in all parties involved.

14. honestly, if its not your kid I wouldn't stick around. You have a life you can enjoy and be happy. Its out there but being with that family is bad vibes and your not going to be happy in life unless you work at changing your lifestyles some how. But that's a lot easier said then done
    For real tho....more videos lol

15. When she doesn't* need them your grammar bothers me
    *shutters*

16. uploadfromtaptalk1455346742842.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

17. #37 Mr.Grey420, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    Smack the daughter for getting you in trouble and then break up with the gf
    -Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-