first time auto tent grow

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by atalkingowl, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Hello fellow growers. I come to you in search of information regarding methods suggest by you. In terms of what will be grown I plan on having two separate grow tents both with 600w LED with one tent containing 2 feminized strains (have not deiced what strains) and the other tent containing 4-5 auto flowering strains. Now I have experience growing regular flowering strains but I have no experience growing autos. My question to you guys is what methods/growing technique would you suggest for growing autos. Also just general techniques for growing in tents as this will be my first tent grow as well.

2. also would love suggestion on seeds lights and soil type. really any sort of feedback!

3. look around the forums at other people's auto grows. im not familiar with growing too much but theres alot of resources around. 'the vault' is a site i hear of alot around here, or the gorilla bank or something like that. compare prices, set ups, builds, soils, the whole shebang.

4. #4 Dabh, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    Berry bomb auto is q great seed. I'm not really an experienced grower but iv grown about 6 or 7 autos and berry bomb has out performed all. At the minute I got a cheese auto a kush auto and a berry bomb auto and the berry bomb is twice the size of the other 2

5. What did you yeild on the 6

6. How you getting on? Where ya based, uk?
    Few good threads man. I'm gonna be potting up 5 autos in my 1.2x1.2x2m tent in 3 gal buckets under a 600w hps & 450w led next week. Just waiting on my tent. My last grow was in my wardrobe. I did 3 autos under a 250hps and got 33 grams off a blue diesel and 29grams off each of the two axt's I did.

7. Subbes

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="atalkingowl" post="22345943" timestamp="1454529247"]What did you yeild on the 6[/quote
    I got about an ounce of each this is the berry bomb got about 4 ounce Ls in exactly 70 days

Attached Files:

9. Great job

Where usnyou autos