Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First rosin dab?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Easylivinggoodgrowing, Jan 29, 2016.

1. I pressed some granddaddy purple earlier and got a nice dab, going to dab it tonight. Is it the same as bho, high wise? I've never taken a dab before, tonight will be my first one.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    [​IMG]

2. It won't be nearly as potent as a good oil but it will get you nice and high.

3. Would you say it would get me higher than just smoking a bowl of the same weed? Or is it basically pointless to do

4. the main thing is what you are after... If you want yield or something like that then Rosin is not for you! If you want the smoothest best tasting hit of concentration ever then rosin is the only way to go!! You can blend your rosin to get amazing flavors! Like cured shelf ready flowers of Krome's cut of The White mixed with Killer Queen for example, that is truly special! I can't take the harsh coughing from other extract methods and I CAN take huge hits of rosin no prob! Hope that helps a bit!