Extraterrestrial + Monkey = Human?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by IfImoffpleasecorrect, Jan 28, 2016.

1. 500 is a viable breeding population that would avoid inbreeding with a tiny bit of care. Once you get down to about 100 then things get dicey. That being said there is a lot of evidence that the population of early humans dropped to a very small amount. We are closer to each other genetically than just about any other mammalian species.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Probably because of the Younger Dryas impact event.

Just about every culture has a story of massive flooding, darkness, fires and a 'serpent' from the heavens, or some combination of those, including someone who had foreknowledge and escaped the extinction in a boat.

3. I'd like to see links for that evidence, not that I doubt them.

Bit the claim that we are more similar to eachother than other mammals is interesting

-Yuri

4. perhaps it was not such a failure.

Ego is an important part of sentience.

If humans acted less selfish, if had some sort of perfect robotic antlike commune, how horrible would our daily lives be?

Wed be like npc's in a video game. Following code. Living contently. Simply content.

It is our ability to he selfish, our ego, that makes selflessness meaningful.

I'd say we are a successful experiment.

You've created a beautiful thing. It is art. You've created the sense of self.

-Yuri

5. doesn't matter; dickhead glows

6. #46 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016

ribs are tasty, it makes sense. who wouldn't pluck a rib from someone?

7. They are gifts from Greys too? Like sweet ribs

8. Hey, don't you think some chicks like ET's big dick? Have you ever seen the 3D animated?

9. greys have little dicks. Thats part of why they made humans.

We were an experiment to create the perfect being. That's why we are bigger stronger smarter and better looking.

-Yuri

10. How come Earth women don't have a dick then? (Some do, and its an experiment)

11. http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics/human-div...
    "Despite the sheer enormity of our planet, we humans are far more closely related than we should be."

While I wasn't there.. it seems we have gone through a couple genetic bottlenecks. Each time that happens to a species, it reducing their genetic variation drastically. Bison, elephant seals, giant pandas.. and a few other species have gone through bottlenecks, so they are probably pretty similar to us in terms of genetic relation.

12. I had heard that several times. Ill look into that; i wouldnt have thought 500 could sustain enough variation

13. It would take some thought about who breeds with who for a few generations but it's viable.

14. I can't believe someone really believes in there heart and soul that a population of 500 over a 10,000 yr time span would still not fall to incest.

Because it's been longer then 10,000 yrs.

15. I think it would work. How do you define incest?

If a generation is approximately 20years, that's 500 generations.

16. #56 GlazeBlaze, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
    Look harder! 500 / male female = 250 x 500 / 10,000 it's clearly hit incest by now. think about it.

17. What is considered incest to you??

18. is cousin sex incest

19. if 250 males and 250 females had children you divide the number of male and females so now you'd have 125 variations left before everyone was related to everyone in another words about it how long before every family has already married eachother twice and 5 times over?

now figure out how far removed we are from ancient Sumer.

The only thing keeping you people from being degenerate and too brain dead to fuck is aliens.

20. Are you serious?

Let's look at just a couple of these. (Parent + parent = child)

A + B = AB

C + D = CD

E + F = EF

G + H = GH

Then offspring mate

AB + CD = ABCD

EF + GH = EFGH

Then next generation

ABCD + EFGH = ABCDEFGH

So at that point the offspring would be 1/8 after only 3 generations

500>250>125>67>33>16>8>4>2>1

It would take until the 9th generation before any 'in breeding'

Let us figure out how many unique genes the offspring would have

If 3rd gen was 1/8

4th would be 1/16

5th 1/32

6th 1/64

7th 1/128

8th 1/254

9th 1/508

I could very well be off on my math here, I forget how to do this properly.