Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Military drug test questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Slinky7, Jan 27, 2016.

1. First off I really don't need people telling me smoking is wrong blah blah blah. I had my drug test for meps today and I should be good but I'm extremely nervous. I hadn't smoked in 37 days. Took an at home drug test two weeks ago and passed and even sent it to the lab to be sure and passed that one as well. Just wondering if the home test labs are as good as the meps and if I should stop worrying? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You're screwed. Military tests are on a different level of standard compared to home tests!

3. #3 cashewmilk, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2016
    I assume they do lab tests just like most companies. I could be wrong though. They'll probably take some hair too. That can go back up to 3-ish months.

4. I had this issue once where I needed to pass a test... I tried to find some product quickly, but had no idea what to believe online because everything seemed to be a cheap advertisement. I actually read a review about Total Detox Friend and it seemed like the product was decent so I gave it a try. The results were great and I passed the test, although I also used some other stuff to pass... If you want to check out a review of this program you can read it here http://health-zine.com/total-detox-friend-review/.

5. They don't take hair for MEPS. They do test at a lower threshold though, instead of 50 it's 15.
    :smoke:

6. Yeah OP. We are all going to tell you how WRONG it is to smoke. On a cannabis forum......

7. 6 years in the Army, no they don't do hair tests.

Honestly, OP, you'll most likely be fine.

8. Had a ecup test this morning, been clean for 46 days, do you think I passed? Freaking myself out right now