Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advancing the Idea

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GlazeBlaze, Jan 25, 2016.

1. #1 GlazeBlaze, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
    This is a spot for those who would like to set up a hot focal point for ideas to increase the experience for seasoned vets and rookies alike. Whether it be a piece that is removable to a pre existing invention or if you have a totally new invention not manufactured yet.

With a thread like this we could potentially get voices out in the open and keep minds open for a brighter future when nothing more can be done to increase the world of bud.

Here are some of mine to kick start this heart:

I would like to see a bong mouth piece removable that is reminiscent of a mouth piece generally found on a saxophone or french horn. Would not hinder air flow but condense and increase inhalation. Obviously glass is the only way to go with this.

Would also like to see Buckeyes included in the edibles.Basically anything with peanut butter and coacoa understood that this is pretty much the case and I might not have noticed it but Buckeyes are good.

Am currently waiting on the arrival of a strain called "Dragons Breath". It's most likely going to be a hybrid of some of the what would be known as the holy grail strands. And it most likely stinks like a skunk for disrespect.

Would like to see a glass filter made specifically for stone pipes obviously there is no need for glass screens with metal because until resin build up is high you will taste it anyway so I say when you are smoking a stone pipe a metal filter is a total buzz kill let's get those glass screens going.

Attached Files:

2. #2 GlazeBlaze, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
    Before someone tells me I'm wrong I would like to point out that I have done this and if you know the beast then you know it is possible because we are not the only ones on the planet to do this.

If you take bong water and it can be bong water that is no longer clear and still has a brownish tent and water your seeds now the catch here is not spoiling it with clean water from planting. But forcing it to find solace in the bong water. Ofcourse we do not want trashed bong water if it has a mess of ashing in it or cigg butts. That won't work.

You can grow healthy shiny green plants with potent bong water. The key here is making sure that the potency level of your bong water is such that you know the seedling is licking up all the thc out of the bong water it can aswell as everything it sufficiently needs to grow happy and healthy.

My point here is why can we not already manufacture bong water to water our plants. Instead of worrying about ashing and dirt that we don't want our plants experiencing. We could go ahead and take bud that isn't selling or bud that has failed and ofcourse it's still bud.

Obviously you want to keep fresh bud available so the point here is whatever is available to go to clean potent bong water for manufacture it is then put into a giant bong water distillery where the ash filter is available to keep it out of the water and the only thing going into the manufactured mass produced bong water for seedlings and for adult plants is high thc levels.

Imagine the strands of bud and or the increased experiences we could get out of existing strands just by upgrading the thc of our plant water.

Another thought here is taking miracle grow fertilizers and adding thc. When the fertilizer that si placed around the roots dissolves from being watered the surrounding soil is then polluted with high thc levels because obviously if the planet produces thc it is naturally going to absorb it aswell and not see it as a harmful element in growth.

Happy Water & Happy Roots coming to a store near you for all your Green Thumb needs!