United States presidential election 2016 Will you be voting Donald Trump? Why?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tonypla11, Jan 24, 2016.

1. i think the primary us more important then the final nov3, general election. We have the best chance to have the best canadaite but the problem I see is the media trashes anyone that isn't one of them throughout the primary season. For example, They make Paul out like a nutcase just like his dad. next the regular folks out there hear that watching tv and vote for the mainstream guy.
    In the case here apparently Rubio is the guy for the establishment and we saw him do good so far. I'm glad Cruz did well.
    My prediction is Cruz will continue doing well, but Rubio is going to be the nomination.
    I think the way trump handle not winning first place shows me he is a poor looser and that turns me off.
    The primary is a marathon. One of many battles in the war and they all have a long way to go and anything can happen. Even bush can win lol

2. That's exactly what's goin' on! Me and my dad been talkin bout this for weeks, he seems to be a political ploy to distort the process as to confuse and bamboozle the voters. You know what's up bro! Right on! It's funny that Trump attacks Hillary's stance on everything but plays golf with Bill on Sundays. There's some shady shit goin on there man!

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Trump is a racist, sexist, arrogant, land-grabbing , elitist fearmonger who is obstructing real politics infused w/ignorance and insults. So, if You worship Trump, what's that say about your values and character???

4. LOL @ "racist, sexist . . . " etc.

You people need some new cliches. [​IMG]

5. When a cliché is true, it is no longer a cliché.
    Research he and his father's tactics to deny black applicants into their "affordable housing" that was built with government assistance. The sexist part should be fairly obvious, as is the fear mongering/lies.
    :smoke:

6. Loudmouthed, lame-brained, misogynist, shallow, insensitive, speech! Are those good enough?

7. Here let me help you out: pig-headed, pig-faced, ignorant, racist, sexist (because they both need to be repeated), with an IQ lower than his racial tolerance.

8. LOL @ liberals drowning in their own vomit. [​IMG]

9. I am going to say that the NH debate and impact on the NH primary was the indicator that Rubio shot himself in the foot. He will likely drag along at least through SuperTuesday. Carson will be gone, Fiorina is gone...Christie will likely be gone before then and it remains to be seen with Kasich.

When the primaries roll around here, I will be voting in the Republican primary (they are open) primarily because of down-ticket races. For the POTUS candidate, I am leaning Trump because, quite frankly, Cruz scares the shit out of me on many different levels. I don't see Kasich as a viable candidate. And a third Bush ain't happening on my watch...especially one from Flori-duh, the dong of America.

So, why Trump? I envision him actually being more centrist when all is said and done. Much of the bluster right now is about free media airtime. The reality is that if he so much as coughs twice, the media is all over him like a crack whore on a john for two bucks. I can actually envision him doing something that brings the deficit into check and that does not simultaneously resulting in a massive tax hit for those of us that HAVE to worry about such things.

When the November general election rolls around, I will weigh my options again...

10. HAHAHAHA! Real politics?!?!? Are you fucking with us right now? You actually believe this shit show is how it should really go if it weren't for Trump being in this three ring circus of clowns? Hahaha!

11. Spoken like a true Conformist! Congratulations, You win the prize of the day for being brainwashed by a nut that has a squirrel living on top of it! Ha ha ha

12. Oh you tender little thing. I'm sure those here who know me well get a laugh out of this. I'm an anarchist.

13. Nothing is nothing

14. If you're a true anarchist do you believe in nothing?

15. What the hell are you taking about? Go Google "voluntary society" or "voluntaryism". Read up on the basics and then ask me more.

16. Sounds like you need to read up on what an anarchist actually is. It's nowhere near what most think, it's not destroy everything, it's about living the way that's true to you.

17. Yeah, Johnny isn't bread-dead, and he's the furthest thing from a conformist. I think he's wrong about just about anything, but he's neither of the qualities you ascribe to him.

18. As for believing in nothing, that's called nihilism, not anarchism. And no, I'm not a nihilist.

19. I know, I posted that already. Made a mistake, sue me

20. #200 Vicious, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016