Tom Clancys The Division

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by black sabbath, Jan 23, 2016.

1. When does that drop? You know i'm down, wasted so much time in HS smoking weed and playing that game hahah

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks good, I need more friends with a PS4 though.

3. #43 goober0331, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    The game is fun but I don't know long it can keep someone interested since it has a fairly loose endgame and no real structured PvP.

I know it's a beta (honestly a demo, the game comes out in 5 weeks), and I'm pretty sure Ubisoft has said there will be additional game modes that a released for free, but as of now imo people should wait a few weeks before purchasing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I actually came in here to ask about that ^ is there any sort of objective while in the dark zone other than find and extract loot?

5. I yet to enter dark zone , i liked the gameplay and how guns operate. I choose to complete Beta with hand cannon only and is super fun to do so :)

I'll check darkzone with friends :) Alone darkzone will surely be problematic

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Dark Zone just seems to be this pseudo free-for-all where you just get loot, it's basically dependent on community imposed rules of being a dick or not.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Open beta drops thursday for xbox one. Friday for ps4 and PC

• Like Like x 2

8. how long?

9. It runs until the 21st I'm pretty sure

• Like Like x 1

10. im lucky, for a few people i know it will take them until the 21st to download it

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah I've got shit download speeds aswell but I played the closed beta so I've already got it... Yay me!

• Like Like x 1

12. they will probably have it available to download before it.

13. #53 black sabbath, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    It's already available for download. if you had the closed beta you need to download another patch

• Like Like x 2
  14. shit imma try and get in on that... kinda busy weekend but i wanna try this game out

• Like Like x 1
  15. Prepaid for the game and season pass. Then the guy behind the counter at game stop informs me they're out of the beta codes. Is that normal? I've only pre ordered a hand full of games

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. you dont need a beta code for this beta.... closed beta already happened, unless another is after this one which is surely a stress test on the servers

• Like Like x 1
  17. He told me about the free beta coming out. I ordered it 2 weeks ago and just thought the beta was part of the deal. So it won't be the same beta game then? I'm not real up to date on games. Just gave always liked the ghost recon series.

18. the closed beta was part of the deal i believe... they could have another one, i have no idea i havent been following this game very closely yet haha

• Like Like x 1
  19. #59 killset, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    I miss the days of Atari and the commodore vic 20. New game came out, went to the store, handed them $5 .......got the whole game... .lol

• Like Like x 2
  20. #60 IllestVillain, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
    How big is the beta file size? If it's like 15GB and up I'm not wasting my data on it just to flay for a few days lol. Data caps are such bullshit in 2016. They just want me to buy their TV packages rather than stream my shows.

Edit: Over 26GB. Too bad for me.

• Like Like x 1